Midford School Wear :: Returns Policy
Midford Returns Policy
Garments must be returned within 7 days from invoice date, unworn, unwashed & with tags.
For all customer initiated returns, there is a 10% handling fee. Goods will only be accepted if they are in their original condition, free of any markings & damage. In this case, the customer will pay the return freight to the Midford warehouse in Sydney.
We will not accept the return of goods if:
- Goods are damaged in the washing machine or dryer where the care instructions have not been followed correctly.
- Goods have suffered from normal wear & tear, accident or mishandling.
- Goods have been shop soiled or have been discoloured due to lengthy periods of time in the store.
- Goods are discontinued styles.
- Goods are indent or Made to Order.
- You change your mind or order the wrong style, colour or quantity.
The company will consider claims for:
- Goods that are faulty or defective as a result of faulty workmanship or materials.
- Short delivery claims notified to Midford Head Office within 7 days of invoice.
Original invoice number must be supplied before claim can proceed.
Returns must be sent by the customer within 7 days of invoice, direct to the Midford Head Office.
The company will accept freight charges on returned goods provided the return has been duly authorised by a company representative & provided the goods are returned via the carrier nominated by the company.
Contact Customer Service to Request for Credit. A Returns Authorisation Number (R.A.N) will be issued.
Goods sent without an R.A.N will be returned to the customer at their cost.
Midford Head Office
Gazal Apparel Pty Limited, 3-7 McPherson Street, Banksmeadow NSW 2019
Customer Service Toll Free: 1800 TEL MID (835 643)