TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Win $2000 worth of Midford Stock
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is open to residents of New South Wales (NSW Permit LTPS/12/05315), Queensland, South Australia, Victoria, Western Australia and Tasmania, ACT & NT only but not employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, and agencies associated with this promotion.
3. Enter by logging onto www.midford.com.au and purchase a minimum of $1000.00 worth of Midford stockline catalogue garments at wholesale prices excluding gst in one transaction via online only.
4. Must be registered online to enter the competition. Midford Customers must order online, not valid if entered via customer service, territory manager or any representative by Midford.
5. Incomplete/illegible entries will be deemed invalid and will be discarded.
6. Enter as many times during the promotional period, with the minimum spend of $1000.00 ex gst as per above terms.
7. All correct entries between the promotional period, will go into the draw to win $2000.00 ex gst worth of your choice of any Midford stockline catalogue items only.
8. Promotion commences 1st June 2012, 5pm and closes 1st September 2012 5pm ESTD. Each entry will be entered into a barrel and drawn on 3nd September 2012 9am. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winning entry, as determined by the judges’, will win 1 x $2000.00 worth of Midford stockline catalogue garments. The winner to select $2000.00ex gst in one transaction, process of redemption will be emailed to the winner. Prize must be redeemed within 6 months valid till 1st April 2009.
10. The prize, including any unused portion, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The promoter is not responsible or liable for any change in the value of the prize occurring between the date of publishing and the date the prize is claimed.
12. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions of any relevant authority.
14. Entrants consent to the promoter using the entrants’ name, likeness image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and / or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without renumeration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and / or supplied by the promoter.
15. The promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
The Promoter is
Midford (A division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd)
3 – 7 McPherson Street
Banksmeadow NSW 2019 Australia.